50 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Rihanna
1. Rihanna is her middle name.
2. She was born Feb. 20, 1988, in St. Michael, Barbados.
3. Her mother is Guyanese.
4. Her parents divorced when she was 14.
5. All her siblings’ names start with the letter R.
6. She claimed to be a tomboy growing up.
7. She witnessed an exorcism in Barbados as a child.
8. She thinks Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont is haunted and refuses to go there.
9. She was supposed to be a maid of honor in singer Katy Perry’s 2010 wedding, but she never went.
10. She was a military cadet in high school.