The Book of God has been called 'the bible of the Black God,' as it presents a wide range of scientific, historical, and scriptural evidence demonstrating that the Original Black Man is the God of the world's religious traditions, from the religious traditions of the Ancient Near and Far East such as Kemet (Egypt) and India to the Biblical religions and Islam.
The Book of God answers such questions as:
- How is the Black Man God and what does this mean?
- What is God's relationship to spirit and matter?
- What does Albert Einstein's mathematical revelation E=mc2 have to do with the Reality of God?
- If the Original Black Man is God, Who is the Original Black Woman?
- Is there evidence of the reality of the Twenty Four Scientists?
- Who is Master Fard Muhammad? Was he actually an ex-con named Wallie Ford who served time in San Quentin on a drug charge?
- And more.
The Book of God also demonstrates that: The God of the ancient religious traditions around the world was a self-created Black God. The Six Days of Creation in the book of Genesis chronicles the Black God's Six Trillion year evolution. The ancient sacred texts of the Original Man and Woman from around the world agree with the Hon. Elijah Muhammad's Teaching on God. The fields of Genetics and Hebrew Sacred Tradition converge to reveal that the Essence of the Creator inhabits the very genetic makeup of the Original Man and Woman. The Secret of the ancient Mysteries, the Masonic Lodge and Shrine, and the Church of Rome is the Reality of the Black God. Astrophysical evidence and ancient tradition converge to support the Hon. Elijah Muhammad's teaching on the Deportation of the Moon by a Black God. And much more.